Welcome to Dublin Shower Pumps
Dublin Shower Pumps are waiting right now to provide you with a first class pump or shower installation service.
Please call us now for a competitive and reasonable quote together with speedy appointment time to fit your shower.
We will fit your new shower or pump either if:
- We supply your shower or pump.
- If you buy your own shower or pump.
and are looking for Dublin Shower Pumps to complete the connection and fitting.
Need Shower or Pump Supply? Installation Advice?
If you need advice before
- Buying a Shower or Pump?
- Arranging shower or pump installation be sure to speak with us first!
Shower Pumps Installation Dublin – 23 Years’ Experience
You can rely upon shower pumps installation in Dublin when you call us, or book online from our Dublin Shower Pumps website.
We have all the experience required to complete a first class professional job. You need shower pumps installers that understand the technical requirements of installing your shower or pump.
Call now for:
- shower installation cost Dublin
- shower installation estimate Dublin
- Pump installation cost Dublin
- Pump installation estimate Dublin
Guaranteed Appointment Times
The most important consideration is having a confirmed appointment at a time to suit you.
We do guarantee to arrive at all confirmed appointments.
We know how frustrating it can be to have an appointment booked and for the service provider to fail to show up.
Dublin Shower Pump will ensure:
- you have a trained and knowledgeable professional
- your shower wiring is suitable and meets required standards
- connections are of the correct type and standard
- new showers are fitted in your ideal location
- swapped out or upgraded showers are fully compatible with existing connection
- all showers are fully tested and pressure checked
- all workmanship is carried out with minimal damage to surrounding areas
- work area is clean and tidy
Can I undertake fitting a shower or pump myself?
Connecting a shower is complicated procedure and should generally not be tried out by novice DIY home enthusiasts.
Additionally, as describe elsewhere, there are several regulations that you will need to comply with.
Consider things such as
- An independent permanently connected supply must be obtained from an individual unit to your shower
- A switch is needed.
- The switch must be readily accessible and clearly identifiable.
- The switch must be out of reach of a person using a fixed bath or shower.
- A cord operated switch is ok.
If you do set up the shower on your own, you might need to have the appropriate inspections to ensure that your installation is in accordance with regulations.
Our advice. Never try and fit a shower or a pump on your own – Get knowledgeable professionals to do the job for you.